[blindLaw] Legal Job Accommodations

Adity Sharma adity.sharma655 at gmail.com
Sat May 8 13:32:58 UTC 2021

Hello, I will be starting a job as an attorney and was wondering if
anyone had advice on document formatting with Microsoft word and jaws
for windows. In addition, does anyone have any advice on what to do
when someone presents evidence such as hand written notes and
photographs at the last moment as  in ten minutes prior to trial and
describing or making them accessible in some way. Sorry if this is
long, I am a new attorney and just getting started. Thank you in
advance.