[blindLaw] obtaining an accessible Black's law dictionary

Sanho Steele-Louchart sanho817 at gmail.com
Thu May 20 19:19:44 UTC 2021

Heidi,

I believe this is the second edition, but it's free and it's online.
https://thelawdictionary.org/

Alternatively, Bookshare has the seventh edition. What I'd do is open
the XML document from Bookshare in a web browser and use Control+F to
jump around. I know neither of these are editions 8 through 11, but
they'll at least get you most of the way there.

Warmth,
Sanho