[blindLaw] Accessing Case Text Without Citations etc.

philosopher25 at gmail.com philosopher25 at gmail.com
Fri May 21 20:00:43 UTC 2021

Don’t ask me Exactly  how, but you can skip repetitive text using voice dream such as  titles at the beginning of each page. It also has a feature where you can program an if than statement which is supposed to allow you to skip text if certain information is indicated. additionally, I have heard of people using Department of rehab to pay to get Jaws scripts.

http://www.agora-net.com/~gray/voicedream/Help.html?back=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fsearch%3Fclient%3Dsafari%26as_qdr%3Dall%26as_occt%3Dany%26safe%3Dactive%26as_q%3DHow+do+use+Voice+Dream+to+skip+titles%26channel%3Daplab%26source%3Da-app1%26hl%3Den

Once a match is found using any of the matching options, you can tell Voice Dream Reader to skip all text that match, or to pronounce it as if it's another piece of text. For example, you can pronounce "lol" as "laughing out loud", or spell out "MAD" as "M-A-D".

Dictated on an accessible device.