[blindLaw] In Kindle accessible by Jaws or ZoomText?

tai.tomasi8 at gmail.com tai.tomasi8 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 16:46:38 UTC 2021

I have had good luck with Kindle books. This one indicates it is supposedly
accessible using a screen reader. Recently, I ordered a book and assumed it
was inaccessible because the first page had no content. Try scrolling down a
few pages and see if you can read it. I have had good luck with the Kindle
app for iPhone if you use an iPhone.