[blindLaw] In Kindle accessible by Jaws or ZoomText?

lmendez716 at gmail.com lmendez716 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 17:53:49 UTC 2021

Good afternoon Teresita:

If you are using a Windows machine download the Kindle app for PC from
Amazon.  Once you have installed it and completed the registration process
any Kindle books that you have purchased will show up in your library.  The
Kindle app for PC has it's own built-in reader and also works very well with
NVDA.  If the book you have purchased has been enabled for screen readers
you will be able to read it.  If you have an IOS device, the  Kindle app
try accessing the book using the IOS Kindle app.  Hope this helps.

Luis