[blindLaw] Dragon legal or similar products

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Fri Dec 2 01:39:37 UTC 2022

I've played with it a bit. The Pro Individual version, not the legal
version) and the jurry is still out on whether it is actually faster than
typing. However, if you do decide to use it, you should definitely purchase
the J-Dictate Jaws scripts, as it makes it much easier to use. I believe
the scripts also work with the Legal version, but you will want to double
check on that.

Good luck.

Aaron