[blindLaw] Attorney job seeking websites

Michal Nowicki mnowicki4 at icloud.com
Fri Dec 9 00:30:11 UTC 2022

Hi Sarah,

I have not been job hunting since 2019, but when I was looking, Monster was
very accessible. Indeed was usable with screen readers, but a bit quirky.
You can also find many legal job postings on LinkedIn, which is also
accessible. Finally, if you are interested in working for the federal
government, usajobs.gov works well with access technologies, though you may
be directed to the agency's website to complete and submit your application.
Your experience with that step may vary, even though all federal agency
websites are supposed to comply with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

Michal