[blindLaw] Aeon Nexus digital file management system

Susan Kelly Susan.Kelly at pima.gov
Tue Dec 20 21:13:32 UTC 2022

My agency is switching from its currently non-ADA / bob-WCAG compliant electronic file system (JustWare) to Aeon Nexus sometime next year.  Has anyone used this?  Does it comply with JAWS and Voice Over, or does it need to be scripted?  From on-goingexperience, I know that our county agency (public defense) will make wonderful promises about accessibility that will never be fulfilled, so trying to get this figured out beforehand, and what work-arounds may be necessary.

Thanks.

Susan C L Kelly
Assistant Public Defender
Pima County Public Defender’s Office - Juvenile Division
Ofc: 520-724-2994
Fax: 520-770-4168
Text: 520-262-6137
ADA Assistant: