[blindLaw] Anyone practice in Phili?

rodalcidonis at gmail.com rodalcidonis at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 01:18:44 UTC 2022

I practiced law in Philly for 10 years. It depends on the location as the
bus and train lines only run-in certain directions and not others. I used to
live within 5 minutes to the train station in another county and that made a
huge difference to how I got around the city. Do your research and you will
be fine. Be happy to help further if needed.

Rod,