[blindLaw] questions about accessing suggestions in Google Docs with JAWS

Matney, Angela R. AMatney at reedsmith.com
Tue Jan 25 17:47:16 UTC 2022

One thing that might help with JAWS is using a sound scheme that announces things like attributes, font, and color. I admit my experience with Google Docs is limited and I don’t know how suggestions appear visually. But this method works for me when I need to evaluate redlines and other documents that do not use track-changes to indicate edits. Good luck.

Angela Matney,  CIPP/US (she/her)
Counsel
202-414-9343
Amatney at reedsmith.com<mailto:Amatney at reedsmith.com>