[blindLaw] questions about accessing suggestions in Google Docs with JAWS

Áine Kelly-Costello ainekc at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 17:49:44 UTC 2022

Google docs does have a preview option with suggestions accepted, if you press alt+/ to get to the search bar and then start typing preeview, it should come up I think (I'm not in front of my computer just now). You can't do any editing while in that view but I imagine you may be able to select  text, copy and paste it somewhere else for easier reading.