[blindLaw] Readers or scribes on LSAT

Singh, Nandini NSingh at cov.com
Wed Jan 26 18:31:44 UTC 2022

I took the test around 2012, so this may be a bit dated. I recall that I had requested a scribe/reader combo. I do not believe that I could specify someone from my immediate circle. LSAC maintains a master list of people who proctor and serve as readers or scribes. That makes sense, since the LSAT is a high stakes exam.

As part of the accommodation, this individual could request time and/or access to work with the scribe before exam day. If that is not possible, LSAC should be able to provide contact information for the assigned scribe, and with any luck, the scribe is a nice person amenable to pre-test study. I did something similar, meeting with the reader/scribe and working with her so we would be ready to go.