[blindLaw] Westlaw Problem Work around?

sbg sbgaal.com sbg at sbgaal.com
Sat Jul 9 21:24:23 UTC 2022

Hi Group,
When I do a Westlaw terms search, I am having trouble finding the text that matches my search in the list of cases Westlaw produces. I know I could use control F; however,  this is it very slow process and would prefer to know how to use the tool properly. If anyone has found the method to do so, please email me and let me know
Thank you!

Shannon Brady Geihsler

Law Office of Shannon Brady Geihsler, PLLC
1212 Texas Avenue
Lubbock, Texas 79401
Office:  (806) 763-3999
Mobile:  (806) 781-9296
Fax:  (806) 749-3752
E-Mail:  sbg at sbgaal.com<mailto:sbg at sbgaal.com>
This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or attorney work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.