[blindLaw] Using Office Online with JAWS 21 in Chrome

rjaquiss at earthlink.net rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 31 16:20:05 UTC 2022

Hello Rahul:

     I suggest you have the Office software installed on your PC. It is my
experience that the online versions are barely accessible.
I am currently using Office365 and this message is being written in Outlook.
I was until recently using Word 2007. The newer version of Word when
installed on a PC is accessible. It does have some quirks that take some
getting used to. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Robert