[blindLaw] Higher education assistance from Employers?

Thomas Dukeman ThomasDukeman at outlook.com
Wed Jun 22 22:03:37 UTC 2022

Hello fellow legal beagles!

As I understand it, with certain police departments they will help pay the way for cadets to go through the local police academy. Do we know if there are any such assistance from law firms, State Justice departments or DOJ? Because I would like to maybe be a lawyer one day but law school is expensive and I do not come from money. I know there are scholarship opportunities out there but don’t want to put all my career eggs in one financial basket if I don’t have to.

Thanks in advance!
Tom