[blindLaw] Reviewing a financial statement and other accounting documents

Rahul Bajaj rahul.bajaj1038 at gmail.com
Tue May 31 07:28:47 UTC 2022

Justin, one question. How can one convert a file into HTML form using ABB why why? I thought ABBYY was only for converting PDF document into word.

Also, in my experience, HTML documents do not retain rows and columns in tables. They present the information contained in tables in textual form. Am I wrong on that score?