[blindLaw] Accommodations for bar exam

Sanho Steele-Louchart sanho817 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 14:08:46 UTC 2022

Ugh. Disappointing, but not surprising, to hear that James had the
polar opposite experience than I did. I wonder if the board of bar
examiners pulled my accommodation documentation directly from my
school. I suspect I signed a release of information somewhere along
the way. In response to Nikki's scantron issue, I just typed my
answers in a Word document that was saved onto a USB and filled out
for me after the exam was finished. The essay answers were saved and
submitted just as though they'd been hand-written.

Warmth,
Sanho

--
He/Him