[blindLaw] Blind lawyers in NYC

Maura Kutnyak maurakutnyak at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 13:28:41 UTC 2023

Hi folks,

I am in Buffalo NY. That’s only a quick one hour flight away. Not that I can just get off to New York City whenever I feel like it. But the notion of getting together with other blind lawyers in New York state is very appealing! Perhaps we can even consider regular zoom gatherings, for folks like me :-)  not that I’m a lawyer, yet, hopefully a year from now that will  have changed.

Sincerely,

Maura Kutnyak, M.P.A.
University at Buffalo
School of Law, J.D.