[blindLaw] Blind lawyers in NYC

Seif-Eldeen Saqallah seifs at umich.edu
Tue Jan 17 13:33:51 UTC 2023

Hello, all.

I am also barred in NY, but live and work in Michigan (where I am also barred).
I would love to stay updated about NY gatherings, including zoom as well.

Sincerely,
Seif

--
Seif Saqallah
(Mr.)

International Studies, Arabic Studies, and Judaic Studies;
Law, Justice, and Social Change
B.A | 2017

248-325-7091 | seifs at umich.edu

The information in this transmittal, including any attachments, is
confidential and may contain privileged information protected from
disclosure by law. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify the sender immediately by reply email, delete this
communication, and destroy all copies of the transmittal, including
any attachments. Receipt of this message is not intended to waive any
applicable legal privilege.