[blindLaw] LSAT Writing Question

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 22:11:20 UTC 2023

Hey there!
I utilized hardcopy braille, a braille note, taker, a scribe, and extended
time.
Happy to answer any questions you may have in addition to this one!
Best of luck,
Elizabeth.

--
Elizabeth Rouse
She/her/hers
Elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
(563) 210-1854
“If you can see yourself as an artist, and you can see that your life is
your own creation, then why not create the most beautiful story for
yourself?” - Miguel Ruiz