[blindLaw] A humble request for mentorship and guidance: Allard School of Law

Teresita Rios teresitarios22 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 18:36:49 UTC 2023

Hi Mallac,

My name is Teresita Rios and I just graduated from Notre Dame Law School, last May.
I think that as a new JD, many of my Law school struggles are fresh in my mind and I am more than happy to walk with you through your own journey. In addition, this email list is just that as well. Because any questions regarding issues we are fasing can be directed here at large for practical advice and encouragement. You do not have to reinvent the weal and someone here has already done it.
 Also, this email list is public. and would advise not to put your personal info here but  after a member has reached out.
I will send you a direct email --After the Bar Exam —at the end of July.

All my best,
Teresita Rios.