[blindLaw] Interviewing whilevisually impaired

Lauren Bishop laurenbishop96 at icloud.com
Thu Mar 9 18:16:54 UTC 2023

Good afternoon,
You don’t have to disclose your visual impairment in an interview. Last legal internship I had, I disclosed it after the offer was made.   Know that a lot of places are doing zoom interviews, they will likely not know that you were visually impaired. This gives them an opportunity to discuss your unique skills, and what you can bring to the table.  if questions about your visual impairment to come up, you can always answer them the best you can.

Sent from my iPhone