[blindLaw] Interviewing whilevisually impaired

Sanho Steele-Louchart sanho817 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 15:40:39 UTC 2023

Same. So far I've been very direct in explaining what I do, how I do
it, and addressing any concerns or hesitations they might have. I try
to remember that when I was sighted, I might've wondered how or if a
blind person could do a certain task, and that uncertainty came from
genuine ignorance rather than a conscious sense of superiority. (And
then there are the times when people aren't interested in learning
regardless of what evidence you provide them.)

Sanho

--
He/Him