[blindLaw] Respect for Others

Ronza Othman rothmanjd at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 14:41:20 UTC 2023

I agree with Dave. As the president of the National Association of Blind Lawyers, I will also remind you all that we are  a division of the National Federation of the Blind, and this listserv is owned, operated, and managed by the National Association of Blind Lawyers and  the National Federation of the Blind. as a result, our code of conduct applies, which prohibits denigrating any particular group based on their demographic characteristics or Intersectionalities  of characteristics. We have been pretty laxed about content scope reminders and enforcement of the rules of this list, but that will need to change if people cannot comport themselves in a way that fosters dignity and respect for all, including those  Who have different values.

Regards,
Ronza Othman, President
National Association of Blind Lawyers

Ronza Othman, President