[blindLaw] Respect for Others

Sanho Steele-Louchart sanho817 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 16:48:51 UTC 2023

Mike,

I'm intrigued by the premise that policies and laws don't solve the
problem resulting in the conclusion that "so we should stop doing it."
I'm presuming 'it' means instituting such policies and laws. I'm
trying to imagine a parallel--getting rid of the ADA, IDEA, and the
Social Security Act because they don't actually abolish ableism in and
of themselves.

Sanho

--
He/Him