[blindLaw] Respect for Others

Sanho Steele-Louchart sanho817 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 00:44:10 UTC 2023

Mike,

Honest question: What baout the many, many landlords who would
discriminate against any number of minority people if they could? Or
who would have at one point, but couldn't, and had a change of heart
after getting to know someone they were previously opposed to? It's
hard to hate from up close, but it's a lot easier to keep your
distance when the law says you can. What if 95% of landlord in a given
state would discriminate against a certain group of people if they
could, but because they can't, those people have somewhere to live,
and the landlord realizes those people aren't so bad, after all?

Sanho

--
He/Him