[blindLaw] Bespoke suit design features for blindies or court

Sanho Steele-Louchart sanho817 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 01:53:50 UTC 2023

Sai,

Congratulations on the marriage.

As for the suit, I'm not sure if you're thinking about representing
yourself or representing others. Please be careful if intending to
represent others while dressed extravagantly. The reality is that
making a negative impression on a judge or jury would negatively
impact your client. I also wouldn't be remotely surprised if judges
would have you leave the courtroom until you were dressed quote
unquote "appropriately."

I'd suggest you might have a trusted sighted person tell you if the
lines of your suit are broken when you put things on interior pockets.
Perhaps broken lines can be mitigated by being bespoke. If not, I'd
wonder what the point is of it being bespoke in the first place.

Warmth,
Sanho

--
He/Him