[blindLaw] Bespoke suit design features for blindies or court

rodalcidonis at gmail.com rodalcidonis at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 02:38:22 UTC 2023

Congratulation. Sanho has a point here. I would be extra vigilant to be sure that this "unusual" look, though satisfying to you,  does not serve as a distraction in a setting where you would actually prefer the focus to be on something other than the suit, such as in the courtroom. I also recommend that you get a few sighted friends to give you their opinion before going too far with it.