[blindLaw] Wondering

MIKE MCGLASHON michael.mcglashon at comcast.net
Sun Oct 8 06:14:38 UTC 2023

Quoting:
2- Is it better to use a notetaker in class for notes or a laptop or is it
personal preference?
End quote:
Well, for me, I recorded my classes in voice memos, and also took notes in
notepad simply because I am not that technologically inclined.

Please advise as you like.

Mike M.

Mike mcglashon
AD9CA