[Blindmath] Need Help: I am looking for GPS maps of LONDON for the trekker

POULAIN Cédric 208810 cedric.poulain at cea.fr
Wed Dec 3 14:54:55 UTC 2008

Hi all,
I am french and I'm goind
to London on friday.
I am looking for gps maps of london because
i am using a trekker (from humanware) GPS.

Does anaybody knows where to find this map,
or even where to buy the london's map(retailler's do not accept to sell me just London,
they just accept to sell the whole UK map...very expensive for just 2 days in London...)

Sorry for disturbing all of you for my problem but I am a little bit lost
and afraid to go to London without any GPS map, and a bad english comprehension!

Thank you all.

Cedric