[Blindmath] Need Help: I am looking for GPS maps of LONDON for thetrekker

Robin Williams robster3 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 3 15:12:38 UTC 2008

Hi,
  You would be better asking this question on the Trekker mailing list,
Trekker-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
  As you say though, I believe you can only get maps for the entire UK.
Robin Williams.
Mobile:
07525 809495
(Note: I have been giving an incorrect mobile number for the last several
months, please update your contact details).
Personal email and MSN:
robster3 at hotmail.com
University email (please use this address):
rmw205 at exeter.ac.uk