[Blindmath] List of Common Unit Circle Trig Values

Jared Wright wright.jaredm at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 15:05:18 UTC 2008

I for months have been living and dying by this fantastic Braille
cheatsheet that outlined all the important values of the trig functions
along the unit circle. All six trig functions for \frac{\pi}{2},
\frac{pi}{4}, \frac{7\pi}{6}, etc. Basically every angle in intervals of
\frac{pi}{12} up through 2\pi, covering the entire circle in a very
Braille-friendly table. Then I went and lost it. So before I make up
another by hand, does anyone know where something like this in tabular
form is, in LaTeX or some other accessible medium? Everything I can find
is of course superimposed onto a circle, which isn't really the most
intuitive way for speech and its serial mode of communication to get
things through. Thanks for any suggestions.

All the best,
JW