[Blindmath] Press Release: MathType 6.5 for Windows is available

Robin Williams robster3 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 4 19:10:34 UTC 2008

I would also like as usual to point out to everyone interested in reading
LaTeX from source to check out our scripts:
http://latex-access.sourceforge.net

Robin Williams.
Mobile:
07525 809495
(Note: I have been giving an incorrect mobile number for the last several
months, please update your contact details).
Personal email and MSN:
robster3 at hotmail.com
University email (please use this address):
rmw205 at exeter.ac.uk