[Blindmath] Press Release: MathType 6.5 for Windows is available

Neil Soiffer Neils at dessci.com
Sat Dec 6 22:09:00 UTC 2008

You probably should address this and other technical questions about the
product to support at dessci.com.  I don't translating the labels would
increase their accessibility, so I'm not sure why you would want to do
this.  If you are trying to translate all of the document to TeX, you should
a tool such as Word2Tex -- MathType does not deal with the non math parts of
a document and so would not be an appropriate tool to use.

Neil Soiffer
Senior Scientist
Design Science, Inc.
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of Equation Editor, MathType, MathPlayer and MathFlow ~