[Blindmath] Translating LaTeX Files into Braille

Neal K neal at duxsys.com
Sat Nov 15 19:51:52 UTC 2008

Please contact Duxbury tech support including your DBT license number at
support at duxsys.com

You may want to attach your LaTeX file.

You are using a very old version of DBT.
I think there have been at least nine releases of DBT since 10.4.
Each release of DBT has improved the translation of LaTeX files into braille
including NEMETH, BAUK, UEB, and French braille maths.

DBT WIN 10.7 can also handle math in Word documents if you also have
MathType installed on your computer.

A very common mistake with SN is to not "mark" your math as math.

Sincerely,
Neal
Email: Neal at duxsys.com