[Blindmath] Braille Math Translation Made Easy with the

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Sat Oct 25 18:10:37 UTC 2008

Hello,
Are you certain it is tek, I know some people pronounce TeX (which is
related to LaTeX) as tek, in which case it may be worth following up
those references I gave for LaTeX (duxbury braille translator and
http://latex-access.sf.net). If it really is tek (spelt t e k) then I
haven't heard of it before and the only thing I know of would be to try
infty-reader.

Michael Whapples