[Blindmath] New Member

John Gardner john.gardner at orst.edu
Mon Apr 6 16:26:34 UTC 2009

Welcome Richard.  Your introduction reminds me that there was a discussion
recently about starting a wiki so that we could have a living and hopefully
very useful document about techniques.  If somebody would set up that wiki I
would be happy to write up everything I know about math and graphics access
for it.  There are experts on this list on Latex, various types of braille,
statistics, several applications that make math accessible, etc.  A wiki
detailing all that information would be tremendously helpful.

This list is sponsored by NFB.  Wonder if they could also sponsor a wiki?
It's possible to set up wikis all over the place, but to guarantee longevity
it would be good if NFB could take ownership.