[Blindmath] Wiki

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Sat Apr 11 10:10:48 UTC 2009

Hello,
I certainly would have no issue in taking on some responsibility for a
wiki (as John suggested). All I will say, and I don't mean it as a get
out but rather as a disclaimer for any slowness at the beginning, is I
have never yet got into wikis fully and so would need to get used to
using one.

Michael Whapples