[Blindmath] MathDaisy 1.0 Released

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Sat Apr 18 23:13:54 UTC 2009

Also could I add regarding this, the daisy books containing the math can
be produced so it is a feature which when added to these free readers
(or non-free if one of those are your favourite) could be used
immediately, rather than the case that stands in other areas where even
if AT providers add such a feature we may need to wait for support from
other software. I feel this makes it an even stronger case for math
support to be added to the daisy readers.

Michael Whapples