[Blindmath] List info

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Fri Aug 7 18:32:34 UTC 2009

The list is not configured to delay messages, however there are many
other variables involved, which can influence how long it
takes.  Most messages go through quite quickly, but depending on the
load on the server, and the load on the link to the internet, and
what is happening on the greater Internet, delivery time can vary.

David Andrews, List Owner