[Blindmath] A Wiki for Math Tricks

Roopakshi Pathania r_akshi_tgk at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 28 16:54:55 UTC 2009

Greetings all,

I wish that when I had started doing higher level Mathematics, such a website had existed. As it is, I regularly visit this site to refresh my Mathematical problem solving skills.

The site has many articles on techniques and general strategies used to solve a wide variety of Math problems. It is a collaborative effort, similar to Wikipedia. The articles have LaTeX alt tags.

http://www.tricki.org/

Regards

“If you want something desperately, the whole of the universe will conspire to give it to you.”
~ Paulo Coelho