[Blindmath] AP Statistics

Zach chickerland at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 18:25:38 UTC 2009

yes I could go ahead and try it out, as I will be entering calc and ap stats
next 2 years
My contact info...
Email:
chickerland at gmail.com
google talk id chickerland at gmail.com
FaceBook: add me as "chickerland at gmail.com", or, if you can't find me by
that address, try "Zach Dreicer Griego"
P.S. If u have not done so already, please join the electronicsfortheblind
mailing list. To join, click below:
googlegroups.com/group/electronicsfortheblind
Thank you for your consideration in this matter