[Blindmath] AP Stats follow up

k h kjholli at live.com
Tue Dec 29 03:23:20 UTC 2009

Thanks Alex for the offer, I may take you up on the website to check it out.

I've used a ton of accommodations and modifications to get a student through AP Stats - most notably using Microsoft Excel, and a Tiger Embosser. I know there are some web-based calculators and graphing tools that interfaced with JAWS quite well and I assume ZT would also be fine - either with or without speech.

I'm working with a National Board Certified Teacher and he works at a local college in the evenings and his knowledge of instructional strategies was amazing.

We're hoping to put together some of our interventions to share - we didn't know if we were missing anything in terms of what we've offered or if there has been any documentation out there.

Kevin