[Blindmath] Fwd: LaTeX2MathML

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at loc.gov
Mon Feb 2 15:45:02 UTC 2009

I cannot vouch for the usefulness or completeness of this program, but
thought that math-producing Mac users ought to know about it.

>From: Greg Kearney <gkearney at gmail.com>
>To: Technical Developments Discussion List
><technical-developments at mail.daisy.org>,
>         Discussion of Digital Talking Books <dtb-talk at nfbnet.org>,
>         macvoiceover <macvoiceover at freelists.org>
>Subject: LaTeX2MathML
>Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 18:21:47 -0700
>

>With the advent of MathML support in DAISY I have put together a
>simple MacOS X program that will convert LaTeX math code into MathML
>code. This is a GUI for blahtex. It is a universal application (intal
>and PPC). You can get it and the Xcode source code from the following
>http://www.cucat.org/projects/latex2mathml/index.php
>
>Greg Kearney
>535 S. Jackson St.
>Casper, Wyoming 82601
>307-224-4022
>gkearney at gmail.com

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Project Engineer, Engineering Section
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
Library of Congress    (202) 707-0535   <http://www.loc.gov/nls>
HOME:  <http://lras.home.sprynet.com>
The opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily represent
those of NLS.