[Blindmath] Math editing and conversion

Blind Collegian collegeandcareer at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 2 17:07:34 UTC 2009

Hello,
I registered for an Algebra class and my instructor is not familiar with
LaTeX and wants to know if there are any means of doing math more
efficiently using a certain computer program to create math equations and
expressions.
Is there a computer-based math program that does not have a lot of learning
curve? I want to be able to use it in Braille and either print it or email
it to the instructor.
I have a BrailleNote, but at this point I do not have the ability to print
Nemeth Code straight out of the device without any translation happening in
the background. Any ay advice would be greatly appreciated.