[Blindmath] Math editing and conversion

John Gardner john.gardner at orst.edu
Mon Feb 2 22:03:33 UTC 2009

The new version of MathType translates Latex in MS Word to displayed visual
math.  You can just write a Latex equation, with $ signs around it, and
MathType gobbles it up and inserts an equation in its place.  Once
converted, you can get MathType to export Latex to the clipboard too.  Not
really as usable as it could be, but better than nothing.