[Blindmath] Math editing and conversion

P. R. Stanley prstanley at ntlworld.com
Mon Feb 2 22:58:04 UTC 2009

\Alternatively, typeset the whole thing in LaTeX using a simple text
editor and, using the tex package from www.miktex.org, convert the
code to a pro standard PDF for your sighted recipients.
It only takes one command, "pdflatex filename.tex", to produce the
PDF. It's that simple! No bug-ridden wysiwyg package, no need for a
super computer to drive the software engine. it's light, efficient,
free and there for the taking.
Cheers
Paul