[Blindmath] Wiki

Robin Williams robster3 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 2 22:05:44 UTC 2009

Yes, there are several free resources available that could be used. Do
people think it would be appropriate to have an article relating to the
accessibility of maths on Wikipedia which we could link off? It doesn't sit
completely comfortably with me, but given the almost ridiculous breadth of
Wikipedia's content, perhaps it would not be inappropriate.

Robin Williams.
Mobile:
07525 809495
(Note: I have been giving an incorrect mobile number for the last several
months, please update your contact details).
Personal email and MSN:
robster3 at hotmail.com
University email (please use this address):
rmw205 at exeter.ac.uk