[Blindmath] Wiki

Robin Williams robster3 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 3 14:58:13 UTC 2009

I agree entirely with this proposed structure. I also suggest a section on
the importance of learning markup languages such as LaTeX for blind people
intending to study maths at a university (college) level or above, as from
reading this list for several years now it is apparent that students with
this capability undoubtedly fair better in terms of accessibility to their
course than those who do not.

Robin Williams.
Mobile:
07525 809495
(Note: I have been giving an incorrect mobile number for the last several
months, please update your contact details).
Personal email and MSN:
robster3 at hotmail.com
University email (please use this address):
rmw205 at exeter.ac.uk