[Blindmath] Creating the wiki

Robin Williams robster3 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 3 15:56:18 UTC 2009

All,

  I have just spoken with Alastair via phone and we both agree that this
wiki is a good idea and will serve the community well. I have looked at the
Wikia site, it looks eminently suitable for the project, so shall I go on
and create it? Alastair and I are both happy to do the administration,
although of course the more people the better.

  What should this wiki be called? Perhaps blindmath so it is associated
with the list, or perhaps:

Blindmathematics

Blindmaths

Accessiblemath

Accessiblemaths

Accessiblemthematics

  I suggest a term containing `mathematics', as this will be the term that
people from around the globe most often use in search engines, I believe the
word `math' is a so-called Americanism.

  What do people think?

Robin Williams.

Mobile:

07525 809495

(Note: I have been giving an incorrect mobile number for the last several
months, please update your contact details).

Personal email and MSN:

robster3 at hotmail.com

University email (please use this address):

rmw205 at exeter.ac.uk